Customer Service Excellence Training
Lightbulb Training Solutions (LTS) is a Geelong-based customer service workplace training provider, servicing Geelong, Ballarat, Melbourne and Regional Victoria.
LTS are your leaders in customer service or soft skills training. What are soft skills? The short answer is people skills. We provide the insights and the training that create Customer Service Superstars.
What are Customer Service Superstars?
- They have a customer service focus and a “can do” attitude
- They adapt their communication style to suit and delight every customer
- They willingly help other staff provide excellent service
- Customers compliment them on their service
- They handle customer complaints with ease
- You can rely on them to represent your business professionally
- They are your best sellers – customers want to buy what they offer
- They know it’s important they keep up to date with your products and services
- They come to you with solutions to service problems
- You hope they never leave your business
How can we help you?
We know that businesses today face 3 challenges when aiming to create a team of Customer Service Superstars.
Our unique 6 STEP ACTION method addresses the 3 challenges and gives you clear strategies to create your own team of Customer Service Superstars.
Download our 6 Step ACTION Method
Step One of our ACTION method is to book your FREE Customer Service Analysis (CSA)
Your CSA will be conducted by Service Excellence Coach and Director of Lightbulb Training Solutions – Cate Schreck. Your CSA can be conducted over the phone, takes as little as 30 minutes and will leave you with the steps required to have your staff providing consistently excellent customer service.
Cate’s book “The A – Z of Service Excellence – The essential guide to becoming a Customer Service Superstar” will soon be released.
Do you have one, two or just a few staff who would benefit from brushing up their customer service skills?
Our public Customer Service Boot Camp program is the answer.
We know that some customer service staff benefit from the opportunity to engage with peers from other businesses. They gain more confidence and motivation when they are away from their workplace and co-workers. Why? Read more here
Want more information?
- See our frequently asked questions for what sets us apart and the benefits of customer service training.
- Find out more about us, including our team of passionate and highly skilled trainers.
- Contact us to ask any questions.